Welcome To Redonkulous Realities

Where Logic and Reason come to die. If ever a voice needed to be heard, it's not this one. Whenever crime and injustice takes place, I won't be near, but rest assured I will openly mock and humiliate all involved. WARNING: The following people will be insulted; Fat People, skinny people, stupid people, EVERY AMERICAN EVER, serial killers, librarians, politicians, Vets (Veterinarians not war vets), War Vets (Thought you got off easy didn't you?), Teachers, Students, Kanye West... Ya know what, I'm running out of space so let's just sum it up with EVERYONE!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

My Solution to Racism!

My god I hate the French.
   French Canadians not like France French, that would just be wrong. They're too proud. Have you ever been to Quebec? Beautiful place. But the whole province has a staring problem. Ya know, assuming they can spot you past their chin on the horizon. My god those noses are held high.
   And you know they want a parade. If they asked the right people they'd probably get one too. They just haven't yet. They're making us wait and sweat it out til they thrust themselves from those dank, cognac soaked tobacco dens and say, 'Oui, we would like a parade.' I went with cognac, I have no idea what the French drink. 
   My point is this. Tolerance. I get it, I'm all for it but we are a naturally hateful species, people. There's people that wake up in the world fucking hating life for no other reason than they woke up. Trust me I'm one of em. So what does that tell you about us as a society, if there's some amongst us (ahem) that just wake up hateful if we are to succeed as a people. 
   The trick is channeling. I don't hate anyone as a people. I'm not racist, I will never hate someone because of what they believe. But that leaves a lot of blatant unkempt anger out of whack. Makes me hateful, kinda makes me an asshole even. So I chose the French! It's harmless, they look like me so I'm not a racist, they just sound different.  The playground equivalent would be making fun of the kid with the lisp, which I would also never do. There's not enough of them, it's just singling out one poor kid with a speech impediment. Adam Sandler's got it covered I don't wanna tread on his turf. 
   The French! They don't know what I'm saying, if they tell me off it gets me the weirdest kind of aroused and what are they gonna do? Gang up and run away? The best hatred there is! If we can some how angle these KKK guys, and ya know, maybe tell them hurt with words or something. I think we may actually be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment