Welcome To Redonkulous Realities

Where Logic and Reason come to die. If ever a voice needed to be heard, it's not this one. Whenever crime and injustice takes place, I won't be near, but rest assured I will openly mock and humiliate all involved. WARNING: The following people will be insulted; Fat People, skinny people, stupid people, EVERY AMERICAN EVER, serial killers, librarians, politicians, Vets (Veterinarians not war vets), War Vets (Thought you got off easy didn't you?), Teachers, Students, Kanye West... Ya know what, I'm running out of space so let's just sum it up with EVERYONE!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My dog's retarded!

   My dogs retarded. And I know a lot of people say their dogs are retarded but my dog legitimately needs a helmet. I read an article a while ago, five signs your dog may have Down syndrome, continuing chasing his tail after he's already caught it and what have you, ha had all of them. He even showed signs of a sixth and seventh that weren't even on the list. It's when he starts eating a swept up pile of glass and doesn't seem to be all that bothered by it that you start to look on the bright side. Things like 'well at least it'll save money in that you probably won't have to put him down'. Just give it time. He's afraid of the neighbours cat. He chased it once and got stuck under the car. The cat realized the dog was stuck and came back to beat the hell out of him. It's pathetic, I have to check to make sure the cats not out before I put the dog out. He's out there strutting around like he owns the place.
  If he were a person he'd be Forrest Gump meets a brain dead pile of stupid. He'd just go around licking things but he can run like the wind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment